Recent activity in the club:See all activity
AlbertB asked:
Company A has 200 issued no-par value shares. No share capital is showing on [read more]
Published on 28 May. 2017 in: Accounting Buy back of shares
wynnedr asked:
can I claim input tax on amounts spent on staff welfare [read more]
Published on 27 May. 2017 in: Tax questions answers Staff welfare
wynnedr asked:
Can I claim the VAT on food purchased for staff welfare? [read more]
Published on 27 May. 2017 in: Tax questions answers
Janette asked:
My income exceeded R1 000 000 August 2016, but I have only registered for VAT [read more]
Published on 27 May. 2017 in: Vat registrations Overdue vat registration
valencia asked:
All our sales is standard rate and we declared VAT on the total sales. Would we [read more]
Published on 26 May. 2017 in: Vat questions answers
I have a client who is renting out rooms in their home. They are also still [read more]
Published on 24 May. 2017 in: Tax Helpdesk Cost deduction rental income
Complete your Vat return in 7 easy steps! Find out how...
Click here for more... »
imtiaz asked:
I have a client who began trading in January 2017. Can i prepare a 14 month set [read more]
Published on 24 May. 2017 in: Accounting Helpdesk Financial statements for greater than 12 months
lynnpreece asked:
My client is a registered VAT vendor. Selling a single cab bakkie. We could not [read more]
Published on 22 May. 2017 in: Vat basics Output vat on sale of bakkie 1 answer
ross asked:
What is now the best way to plan Estate Planning – are Family Trusts still an [read more]
Published on 19 May. 2017 in: Trusts Loans to family trusts 1 answer
LSCFIN asked:
Dear Sirs, My client is a South African resident and owns property in the [read more]
Published on 18 May. 2017 in: Tax returns
janc asked:
A kiosk at a garage charged me R48.99 for goods. I paid cash R50.00. I received [read more]
Published on 17 May. 2017 in: Incorrect tax invoices
deepakh asked:
can anyone share information on how this works practically? [read more]
Published on 16 May. 2017 in: Vat Helpdesk 1 answer
Are you spending TOO MUCH on accounting costs?

REVEALED: The secret to reducing your audit fees…

The truth is you could pay less accounting fees while at the same time prevent fraud, save on tax and Vat costs and keep up to date on changing legislation.

Click here for the cost-effective alternative to audit fees

Click here for more... »
lourens asked:
Morning, My wife and I own a flat in the UK which we have remortgaged to [read more]
Published on 08 May. 2017 in: Advance tax ruling
Hi All We have a Temporary employment service and would like to know if you [read more]
Published on 08 May. 2017 in: Vat Helpdesk Vat on invoicing 1 answer
We have a debit intergrouploan (+/- R450 000.00) in the Company (O) originating [read more]
Published on 05 May. 2017 in: Tax Helpdesk Company and individual income tax application 1 answer
Buhle79 asked:
Hi Can you give an elaborative differentiation, with examples, on VAT Input [read more]
Published on 05 May. 2017 in: Vat Helpdesk 1 answer
TLC asked:
When issuing an invoice to a client for accommodation for a project, gross [read more]
Published on 04 May. 2017 in: Vat Helpdesk Invoicing 1 answer
Hi I have a Labour broker company so we place out our employees to render a [read more]
Published on 04 May. 2017 in: Tax invoices Labour as a service
Don’t become SARS’ victim by not completing your IT14SD correctly
See how you can complete yours correctly the first time, every time
Click here for more... »
ChristinaM asked:
Is Input Vat claimable on Company Vehicle Branding? [read more]
Published on 03 May. 2017 in: Input tax Branding
annelize hartman
A client has had an additional assessment on the 2016 which was completed in [read more]
Published on 03 May. 2017 in: How to object against sars assessment Late dispute against assessment

RSS Facebook Share the experience
Accounting and Tax

  • Accounting
  • Allowances and deductions
  • Audit/Assessment
  • Capital gains tax
  • Dividends
  • Donations Tax
  • Exports and imports
  • Fringe benefits
  • Input tax
  • Provisional tax
  • Sars
  • Tax basics
  • Tax invoices
  • Tax returns
  • Vat basics
  • Vat registrations
  • Vat return
Premium Services
  • Company Registration
  • Objections
  • PAYE
  • Trusts
  • Turnover Tax
  • UIF
  • Wear and Tear
HI there What I am trying to establish is what amount should I use when using the formula (A-B) x C/100 x D/12 ...[read more]
Published on 31 Mar. 2017 2 answers
I know there is no VAT on the Licence itself. What about the Transaction Fee charged when you renew a licence ? Ie on a...[read more]
Published on 13 Apr. 2017 1 answer
In terms of the VAT Act on amounts exceeding R5 000 a full tax invoice must be issued. However, if for instance a VAT...[read more]
Published on 03 Apr. 2017 1 answer
Taxpayer T has always received a tax refund on an Employer Provided Vehicle (other than the operating lease) in...[read more]
Published on 10 Apr. 2017 1 answer
My South African business offers software design services to companies and individuals in Taiwan. We have 2 agents...[read more]
Published on 13 Mar. 2017 1 answer
Good Day, A 3rd party supplier who rendered a service did not charge VAT on their invoice when the invoices us. We...[read more]
Published on 13 Apr. 2017 1 answer
Video Archive Video club

Your library of Free eReports
View full library
SARS Tax Tables 2016/2017 Download

Simply click download for your FREE SARS Tax Tables 2016/2017 to ensure you calculate your tax correctly.