Accounting and Tax Club.co.za Q&A
"Can we claim Vat back for charges before our VAT registration"
Invoices issued so far does not charge VAT, however our suppliers do charge us VAT - obviously.
Will we be able to claim back this VAT that we were charged before our VAT registration?
User HLA asked on 10 Oct. 2013
Other questions about Vat registrations
- » What items does SARS want when it interviews me for my Vat registration? [1 answer]
- » What forms must I submit when I apply to SARS for registration as a Vat vendor? [1 answer]
- » What supporting documents you need when applying for Vat? [1 answer]
- » Forms must I submit when I apply to SARS for registration as a Vat vendor [1 answer]
- » Once I’ve registered for Vat as a foreign business, what must I do? [1 answer]