Accounting and Tax Club.co.za Q&A
"Can we claim Vat back for charges before our VAT registration"
Invoices issued so far does not charge VAT, however our suppliers do charge us VAT - obviously.
Will we be able to claim back this VAT that we were charged before our VAT registration?
User HLA asked on 10 Oct. 2013
Other questions about Vat registrations
- » In what circumstances can I voluntary register my business for Vat? [1 answer]
- » When won’t SARS approve my voluntary registration? [1 answer]
- » What are the rules for Vat registration? [1 answer]
- » Can a trust be registered for Vat only and not income tax? [1 answer]
- » Does a legal practice have to register for Vat? [1 answer]