Accounting and Tax Club.co.za Q&A
"Can we claim Vat back for charges before our VAT registration"
Invoices issued so far does not charge VAT, however our suppliers do charge us VAT - obviously.
Will we be able to claim back this VAT that we were charged before our VAT registration?
User HLA asked on 10 Oct. 2013
Other questions about Vat registrations
- » Good Day, I have just gone into a partnership, when am I liable to register the partnership for Vat? [1 answer]
- » What records should I keep for my Vat registered B & B? [1 answer]
- » Do I have to register my business in SA for Vat? [1 answer]
- » Medical practioners and vat registration [2 answers]
- » Can I register for Vat even if my turnover is not R1 million a year? [1 answer]